FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version is a portable application that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances. FixWin’s latest release has an updated user interface for Windows 10, and includes a section that addresses common Windows 10 issues and problems.
The fixes have all been classified under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Offers fixes to resolve problems relating to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
Windows 10 This new section provides several fixes for Windows 10, including
- Reset Settings app. Settings won’t launch or exit with an Error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 is installed, wi-fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps will not open with FixWin All apps need to reregister
- After Windows 10 upgrades, Office documents will not open properly after they are opened.
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe App Error
- System Tools: Allows you to fix tools built in that aren’t working properly. Advanced System
- The information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
- Troubleshooters: This section provides direct links to bring up the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters and download links to 4 troubleshooters release recently by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
- First, we recommend that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will run SFC /scannow and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. This should take approximately 5-10 minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. This is done easily with a click button located on the Welcome Page.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. A button for this too has been conveniently placed on the Welcome page.
- Next, you must create a System Restore Point. You can create one by clicking the provided button. It is a good idea to create one before you make any system changes. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
- Once you have done this, restart your computer. You can check that everything is working as you expect. If not, you can restore your computer immediately.
- Windows 10 FixWin If you’d like to see the details of each fix, click on the? Click on the???? button right next to the Fix button. An information pop-up will inform you exactly what the fix does.
How To Use FixWin for Windows 10 10.2.2 Full Version
- First Download FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version from below Links.
- After the Download Install the Program As Normal.
- Do not install the software.
- Copy and Paste the Crack & Paste code into c/program file.
- You’re done. Now Enjoy the Full version.