Fluoresbrite® YO Carboxylate Microspheres 0.05µm
£438.90 Price ex. VAT
Quantity: 10 ml
Fluoresbrite® carboxylate microspheres are fluorescent monodispersed polystyrene microspheres that have carboxylate groups on their surfaces which can be activated for the covalent coupling of proteins. Polysciences’ Fluoresbrite® particles are used worldwide in phagocytosis and neural retrograde transport studies, and as markers for cell bound antigens. These microspheres are packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspensions. YO has limited water solubility, and some leaching may occur with rigorous washing.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 0.05µm particles packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspension.
- 3.64 x 1014 particles/ml
- Diameter Coefficient of Variation (CV) = 15%
- Excitation max. = 529nm
- Emission max. = 546nm
- Hazards: Harmless-use normal precautions
- Handling: Exercise normal care
- Storage: Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze